Thursday 25 June 2009

Thursday 25th June 2009

Day 4 of Dax Moy's 30lbs in 30 days challenge

Well today, i didn't lose any weight.....i lost inches but not weight. I was not a happy bunny.
So what did i do? I bought some chocolate muffins, told Dax and got a 'roasting'......

However, the roasting, was given in love and I pulled myself together!

The headache has gone, my skin looks clearer and I AM making slow, but steady progress.....
As my mum would say (in a jamaican accent) 'Patient man ride donkey!'

Despite my moment of 'madness' in Sainsbury's this morning, after adding up the figures from this mornings meltdown and comparing the times for the circuits it would appear that I'm getting a bit stronger!

Push Ups 104 (+16)
Squats 86 (+ 8)

Shoulder Press 97 (+ 35)
Step Back 59 (+ 7)

SMan 54 (+ 7)
Step Thru 39 (+ 4)

Curl Press 53 (+ 9)
Squats 82 (+ 14)

Circuits
1) 1.21
2) 1.28
3) 1.20

Not too shabby at all!

I learnt today that I have to be patient with myself and that I can't watch other people's progress and compare it to mine....we're all different and respond differently for goodness sake!

Anyway thats all for today, I am shattered......
The Programme is hard, Dax is a hard task master (and thats without even meeting him!) but it will all be worth it in the end!!!

c-ya!

4 comments:

  1. Ya we can't beat ourselves up that for sure. The weight will come if you stick to the diet. It's hard I know to fall in to temptation. I just think wow Dax picked me so I can't let him and the others down. That helps me get over my cravings. I found that after eating clean, for awhile eventually those cravings will go away. Good Work keep it up you are stronger today than yesterday. Yippee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, I self-medicate with Butterfinger Blasts from Sonic. It's like some kind of black hole that is pulling me in even though I don't want to go!

    Thanks for being honest. Keep it up. I'm following you as you are one of the Choosen Ones. I was chosen too, but realized it too late me thinks.
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I put you in my blog - and linked to your blog - because I am following your progress. (Dax has been commenting)

    You're welcome to link to my blog and/or respond to my posts

    http://georgemustloseweight.blogspot.com/

    Good luck!

    George

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...how encouraging it is to know that people r following my progress! it means alot guys....x

    ReplyDelete