Saturday 27 June 2009

Saturday 27th June 2009
Dax Moys 30in30

Look at the time!! i should be in bed sleeping, but I went to the cinema this evening and got back late....that Terminator film isn't too gr8...

Anywayz.....

Today i was shocked to learn that I had lost a pound, despite the visit from Aunt Flo..
I also lost an inch off my waist and half an inch round the thighs!!!

Feeling a bit stronger and more flexible and my skin is looking gr8!!!
The low carbs was a struggle today as my snacks are normally fruit and we're can't have any!
I really need to get some shopping tomorrow....

3 comments:

  1. Angela,

    Your doing great gal. Just hang in there. We've nearly done one whole week of this.

    Love

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - let me know if you come up with any replacment snacks - my cahsews will get a bit boring i think xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still struggling in the snacks department I'm afraid
    and.....the cashews make me wanna heave!!! Lolol!!!

    ReplyDelete