Sunday 28 June 2009

Sunday 28th June 2009
Dax Moys 30in30

hey guys....
today started off quite well, although I didn't wake up until 11am.
I did the new exercise and quite enjoyed it actually. My weight is the same today although I have lost inches on the waist etc..

Received some bad news this evening (don't worry not bereavement) so I missed the last two workouts as i've only just got home, with a pounding headache...

God willing i'll be back on track tomorrow.

This 'wave' element of the programme is quite difficult....I really really want some fruit...but i must be strong, lol lol...

anyways...these last two late nights are probably the cause of tiny bits of weight loss...so i'm off!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to take a moment and post on the blogs of all those involved with the 30 day challenge. My wife, Melissa, is doing this challenge as well and I am so proud of her and of all of you! Keep up the great work! A whole week down and look at all the changes and results - in so many ways. You truly are a bunch of incredible people - so inspirational in staying with the workouts, the food guidelines and the posting. Totally brilliant!

    I hope others see your blogs and the awesome job you are all doing. Well, just wanted to throw some well wishes into other members as I've been commenting on Melissa's blog.

    I wish you all a great adventure - while taking on a serious challenge. Sorry to hear that you had a bad day. Here's hoping tomorrow will be full of better things.

    Best to ya!
    Andrew L

    ReplyDelete