Tuesday 30 June 2009

Monday 30th June 2009
Dax Moys's 30 in 30 challenge.

Ok, so we couldn't weigh ourselves but suprisingly this inchloss is making such a difference to how my clothes fit yay!!!!
I tried on a pair of my pre 'preggie' jeans and hey prestow...i can do all the buttons up comfortably!

I was lovin' my fruit and the sweet potato today it was gr8...but alas it low carbs tomorrow..boo!!
Completed the P in 15mins and 11secs...not bad ange, not bad!!

I feel well withn myself, like all the gunk has been cleared out. My back is killing me for some reason though so i'll have to take it easy in the morning exercise session..

Off to bed now.......x

2 comments:

  1. That's such a great feeling when you shrink into your clothes.

    take care of that back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inches do seem to melt off..I guess ther is something to this excercise thing. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete