Monday 22 June 2009

Monday 22nd June 2009

phew.....!!!! I am absolutely wounded!
I completed all the workouts however I'm not entirely sure how well I did the Power workouts.
I can feel my body aching already and I am soooo tired!

I drank about 2.5 - 3 litres of water today, but the craving for something sweet is/was ridiculous. I need to get my lunch sorted for the week or I'll mess up at work.

It hasn't been too bad so far actually......

pushups 48
squats 46
shoulder press 64
step back lunge 59
spiderman 44
step through 40
curl press 61
squats 38

individual circuits
1) 2.17
2) 2.11
3) 1.54

I'm off to bed now peeps....catch up with u all tomorrow........x

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone - I ache to! Well done on completing your first day! The cravings should subside pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete