Thursday 2 July 2009

Thursday 2nd July 2009

DAY 11 of Dax Moy's 30 in 30 challenge.....

Woke up this morning feeling really tired as I didn't get much sleep due to the heat.
Did my workout which was pretty slow due to feeling soooo tired.
Weighed myself and was happy to see that I've lost 2lbs including a few extra inches!

Was able to step up the water intake to about 2.5 litres which was good as I can literally feel my system being cleansed by the water and my skin is looking soooo clear.

That Pyramid workout is a killer but I'm glad that I'm able to complete it all in the time allowed!

Really struggling on the snacks though for low carb days....if i see another seed or nut....i will flip...lol lol......

I'm wondering if i will lose 30lbs or if it will just be inches....anyways i'm gonna stick with it so we'll just have to wait and see!!

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe that you are reaching the halfway point for Dax's challenge. That's incredible to think about the changes and accomplishments that you have been making in so many ways.

    I know it has been very encouraging for Melissa to have such an interactive group of folks in this challenge. She's definitely stepped out of her comfort zone in so many ways. In fact she's going to be coming with me on Monday morning to my boot camp along with keeping up with her 30 day challenge requirements! I am totally stoked to have her with me! Hopefully I'll even be able to post a video of what we've done on my own Blog. Stay tuned!

    I've heard that Dax has been MIA for a wee bit. Not hard to believe with how busy he is. As an online instructor for a college state-side I know the students love that high level of involvement - especially when there are questions.

    Anyway, keep up the excellent work! You're doing fantastic!

    Hopefully you were successful in staying flip out free from snackers! (Smile). Hang tough - you're doing great and you're involvement is totally appreciated!

    Have a great weekend!
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete