Saturday 4 July 2009

Friday 3rd July 2009

Dax Moys 30in30 Challenge
Day ?? I've lost count!

Well today has been pretty hectic....i woke up late AND slept thru the alarm so didn't do the first exercise....not happy about that.
Drinking 3-4 litres of water is a challenge for me...not because i don't like water, but because of the nature of my job......its not really a good look to be visiting a family because of Child Protection concerns and then asking them if you can use their toilet!!!

My work colleagues think i'm crazy not having any sugar, etc.....but to be honest with you I really enjoy my herbal teas now with no sugar......its gr8!!
After the 30 days I really want to commit to finding out more about nutrition, etc......and way in the back of my mind...deep deep down in my heart.....i think i'd like to take my training more seriously (is that even good english?) and start working towards becoming a Personal Trainer myself........considering where I'm at physically now, maybe thats a bit abitious!

I completed the Dumbell Matrix....and although i wasn't sweating as much as with the Pyramid...i could definetly feel it working..........

Looking forward to my fruit tomorrow....yum........

No comments:

Post a Comment