Wednesday 8 July 2009

Oink Oink.....

Sunday 5th, Monday 6th, Tuesday 7th July 2009

Ok, so i'll be brief.....i've been missing in action as I've been feeling a little rough and it was confirmed yesterday that I have Swine Flu.....gr8.
Joints hurt, head hurts, everything hurts.....
no appetite, no strength and generally just feeling totally wounded...
BUT......I must remain strong mentally and be fully prepared to jump back on the wagon once this minor setback passes.........

I'll be back........................

4 comments:

  1. hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you should buy a lottery ticket. First you are one of Dax's chosen few, then you you wind up with swine flu. The odds of both were pretty low.

    Hope you feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sorry to hear that you are sick! That's terrible. How did you get it. Hope you feel better. Take Care xxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete